You are visiting our UK site. Click here to view our US site
Vol 5 Issue 1 - Spring 2010
- Depression: Towards an Integrated Approach - Part Two
by Tony Reid
- Pairing the Extraordinary Vessels and the Extraordinary Fu
by Thomas Richardson
- The Prevention and Treatment of Recurrent Spontaneous Miscarriage
by Li Qin Zhao
- The Management of Sprain, Strains and Trauma - Part Two
by Alon Marcus
- A Discussion of Terrain, Stress, Root and Vulnerability within Chinese Medicine
by Leon Hammer
- An Introduction to the Five Elements
by Richard Bertschinger
- Chinese Internal Martial Arts Theory and Applications in Acupuncture Needling
by Ioannis Solos and Yuan Liang
- Book Review: Ten Key Formula Families in Chinese Medicine. Huang Huang
by Scott R. Smith
(click the Articles link above to access)
... [more info
A brief history of Ear Acupuncture, Anatomy and Enervation of the Ear, Techniques to locate active points, Prioritisation of point selection, TCM integration... [more]
View Events Calendar
From Our Store
by Merlin Young and Jenny...
by Honora Wolfe, Eric Str...
Laminated hand acupunctur...
The AS SUPER 4 digital is...