You are visiting our UK site. Click here to view our US site
Vol 3 Issue 3 - Late Summer 2008
- The Forgotten Art of Moxa Needling
by Lorraine Wilcox
- The Prevention of Miscarriage using Chinese Herbal Medicine
by Lifang Liang
- Myth and Meaning in Chinese Medicine
by Lonny Jarrett
- The Separation of Yin and Yang - Part Two
by Brandt Stickley and Ross Rosen
- Clinical Trials and Randomised Controlled Trials in Chinese Herbal Medicine: A Historical and Contemporary Review - Part Two
by Zhaoxiang Bian and David Moher
- Proper use of Strong Acting Herbs I. Wu Zhu Yu
by Subhuti Dharmananda
- The Treatment of Hyperadrenocorticism in a Canine using Chinese Herbal Medicine
by Karen Goldrick
(click the Articles link above to access)
The Fo... [more info
A brief history of Ear Acupuncture, Anatomy and Enervation of the Ear, Techniques to locate active points, Prioritisation of point selection, TCM integration... [more]
View Events Calendar
From Our Store
Depression is the most co...
by Wang Ju Yi and Jason R...
Model WQ-6F electronic ac...
Certification in the Huny...