You are visiting our UK site. Click here to view our US site
Vol 3 Issue 2 - Summer 2008
- The Separation of Yin and Yang - Part One
by Ross Rosen and Brandt Stickley
- Acupuncture Point Function
by Lonny Jarrett
- Clinical Trials and Randomised Controlled Trials in Chinese Herbal Medicine: A Historical and Contemporary Review - Part One
by Zhaoxiang Bian and David Moher
- Acupuncture vs Botox: How does Acupuncture compare to Botulinum Neurotoxin A for cosmetic purposes?
by Sam Corban
- An Insight into Integrated Veterinary Practice
by Karen Goldrick
- Effective Use of Mild Acting Herbs X. Xia Ku Cao (Prunella)
by Subhuti Dharmananda
- Book Review: Acupuncture Research: Strategies for establishing an evidence base. Edited by H MacPherson, R Hammerschlag, G Lewith and R Schnyer
by David Mayor
(click the Articles link above to access)
The Se... [more info
This Practical Workshop will focus on developing concentration [more]
The pulse is the most important diagnosis tool in classic chinese medicine [more]
View Events Calendar
From Our Store
Long moxa roll with super...
Mutli-functional derma ro...
Karl Bollmann of Germany ...