You are visiting our UK site. Click here to view our US site
Vol 2 Issue 3 - Jun 2007
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
by Giovanni Maciocia
- Buying or Selling an Acupuncture Practice? Here's what you need to know
by Honora Wolfe
- Painful Obstruction (Bi) Syndromes - Part One
by Alon Marcus
- The Acupuncture of Master Tung
by Robert Chu
- The Technican and the Scholar Physician
by Z'ev Rosenberg
- Effective Use of Mild Acting Herbs V. Codonopsis (Dang Shen)
by Subhuti Dharmananda
- It's My Hormones, Doctor
by Stephen Gascoigne
(click 'articles' above to access)
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome... [more info
(click 'columns' above to access)
Effective U... [more info
|Stephen Birch: Keiraku Chiryo - Japanese Meridian Therapy
24-26 May 2013
Keiraku Chiryo or Meridian Therapy, is a movement to "return to the classics" through modern clinical practice. The movement started in Japan in the 1920s reaching maturity by the early 1940s.
Spring and Autumn Institute
tel: 0049 3663 42 09 832
fax: 0049 3663 42 09 833
From Our Store
Gua sha jade cosmetic rol...
Copper handle with no gui...
Stainless steel probe com...
Disposable plastic cups f...