You are visiting our UK site. Click here to view our US site
Vol 1 Issue 6 - Dec 2006
- Ted Kaptchuk Interview
- The Final Days of Traditional Beliefs? - Part Three
by Matthew Bauer
- Diagnosing Pain Beyond Qi and Blood Stagnation. A Look at Painful Obstruction Syndromes - Part One
by Jason Blalack
- Case Study: The Treatment of a Lifelong Alcoholic
by Attilio D'Alberto
by Stephen Gascoigne
- Ethics in the Modern Practice of TCM. Claims of Efficacy and Safety.
by Subhuti Dharmananda
- Practical Applications of Acupuncture Practice in Farm Animal Practice
by Phil Rogers
- Being a Vessel - Channelling
by Lonny Jarrett
- Difficulty Treating Canine Diabetes Insipidus
by Bruce Ferguson
(click 'articles' above to access)Ted Kaptchuk InterviewThe Final Days... [more info
(click 'columns' above to access)
by Stephen G... [more info
|Stephen Birch: Keiraku Chiryo - Japanese Meridian Therapy
24-26 May 2013
Keiraku Chiryo or Meridian Therapy, is a movement to "return to the classics" through modern clinical practice. The movement started in Japan in the 1920s reaching maturity by the early 1940s.
Spring and Autumn Institute
tel: 0049 3663 42 09 832
fax: 0049 3663 42 09 833
From Our Store
High quality and great va...
by Joseph E. Pizzorno, Jr...
by Kiiko Matsumoto and St...
Each box contains 500 acu...
Good quality acupuncture ...