Healing the Eyes with Acupuncture DVD (9780955909689)
Publisher: Journal of Chinese Medicine
This 3-DVD set presents over 4 hours of illustrated lessons and demonstrations of techniques for treating eye disorders with acupuncture.
The DVDs are presented by Julian Scott, author of Acupuncture for the Eyes.
Included on the DVDs are:
- Basic Western anatomy and disease categories, with illustrations
- The relationship of the zangfu to the eyes
- Channels and points, with illustrations
- Demonstration of local and distal needling and moxibustion
- Principles of treatment
- Treatment strategies for common diseases including open angle glaucoma, optic atrophy, retinal bleeding, diabetic retinopathy, dry eyes, cataract, short sightedness, crossed eyes in children, conjunctivitis
- Qigong massage for the eyes
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first!Review this book...
Subscribe To CMT
WEBINAR: The human ear is a poweful tool for both diagnosis and treatment... [more]
Thousands of behavioral health treatment and criminal justice... [more]