Chinese Medicine in Fertility Disorders (9783131489913)
- Case studies with real-life examples of specific treatment approaches
- Information on both Chinese and Western therapies
- Perspectives from numerous Chinese medicine specialists
- Extensive quotations from classical texts in translation
- Historical, cultural, and social perspectives on the issue of fertility in Chinese culture, modern and ancient
Andreas A. Noll is a Chinese Medicine practitioner in private practice in Munich, Germany, and Overseas Visiting Professor, Chengdu University of TCM, Chengdu, China.
Sabine Wilms, PhD, is a freelance researcher, translator, author, and lecturer in Taos, New Mexico, USA.
An award-winning international medical and scientific publisher, Thieme has demonstrated its commitment to the highest standard of quality in the state-of-the-art content and presentation of all of its products. Thieme's trademark blue and silver covers have become synonymous with excellence in publishing.
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first!Review this book...
Subscribe To CMT
Tung Acupuncture is well known for it's quick and spontaneous results... [more]
Tongue Diagnosis is an important component of holistic diagnosis... [more]