Pathology Illustrated, 6th Edition (9780443073366)
Publisher: Churchill Livingstone
Generations of medical students have been helped to pass their exams by the "Illustrated" books. The visual presentation of the subject matter, divided into one-page units, makes for easy learning and re-call. Pathology is central to the study of medicine and forms the bridge between the basic sciences and clinical medicine, making this book a key purchase.
- Covers both basic and systematic pathology
- Each topic summarised in one page
- Visual presentation for easy learning and re-call
- More on molecular pathological mechanisms
- Continues to emphasise clinical relevance
- Includes occular pathology for first time
Weight (including packaging): 1200g
99 in stock
Now: £44.09 (zero tax)
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first!Review this book...
Subscribe To CMT