Research Methods for Clinical Therapists, 5th Edition (9780702029981)
Publisher: Churchill Livingstone
Struggling to do a project or dissertation, evaluate published research or conduct your own research? Help is at hand with this 5th edition of Research Methods for Clinical Therapists, which explains, in a clear and simple manner, how to evaluate existing research and how to conduct your own research.
Aimed at undergraduate and postgraduate students, as well as the practising health care professional, the focus of the text is the design and analysis of experimental studies. These are vital to the effectiveness studies that are central to the work of the healthcare professional. Specific examples from different areas of healthcare are used to explain the core research concepts and relate them to clinical situations. Statistical theory and jargon are kept to a minimum.Key Features
- 'Key concept' boxes to explain technical research terms
- Activities and exercises (with answers provided in an appendix) to reinforce learning
- Sample critique of a published research article
- Comprehensive coverage of the key components of a robust research study
- Explanation of basic mathematical concepts
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first!Review this book...
People who purchased this also purchased...
Price: £22.49 £24.99
Subscribe To CMT
A brief history of Ear Acupuncture, Anatomy and Enervation of the Ear, Techniques to locate active points, Prioritisation of point selection, TCM integration... [more]