Practice of Acupuncture (9783131368218)
Drawing on their combined years of practice, the authors also offer valuable information about potential side effects and complications, as well as an overview of the latest scientific developments on effectiveness and quality control in acupuncture research - just a few of the features that make this book a vital reference tool. The book's innovative modular TCM system, based on the principles of the "visual didactic processing system (VISDAC)", helpfully synthesize the complex concepts of acupuncture and its practice within the wider realm of TCM.
With more than 800 illustrations, most in colour, Practice of Acupuncture is organized for quick reference: Colour-coded tabs let you flip directly to the channel in question. A fully searchable CD-ROM makes it easy - and fun - to learn to navigate each channel. Comprehensive, clear, and packed with easy-to-find information, Practice of Acupuncture will help lift you - and your practice - to a higher level of success. Features include:
- More than 800 illustrations, most in color
- Color-coded pages for quick reference
- Sturdy binding and logical didactic format
- Supplemental CD-ROM that makes it easy and fun to navigate each channel
- Hands on, innovative teaching method
- Information suitable for beginners, students, and practitioners
- State-of-the-art chapter on cupping techniques, complete with fundamental information, applications, and practical recommendations
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first!Review this book...
Subscribe To CMT
WEBINAR: The human ear is a poweful tool for both diagnosis and treatment... [more]
WEBINAR: Discover the lower body points (and their locations) in Master Tung's acupuncture... [more]