Herbs In The Treatment Of Children (9780443071638)
Publisher: Churchill Livingstone
Written by a leading practitioner in the field, this clear and practical guide describes the use of key Chinese and Western herbs in the treatment of childhood illnesses, focusing on methods of treatment that lead a child back to health rather than suppress symptoms. The book examines remedies used for a wide variety of common conditions and illnesses, and explores how to break the cycle of symptoms leading to a chronic condition. It conveys a solid understanding of the particular needs and unique aspects of treating children, at a level that is accessible to both the practitioner and the interested parent.Key Features
- Presents a clear and accessible approach to the consideration of appropriate herbal remedies.
- Gives practical advice not only on remedies but other supportive measures as well.
- Discusses the causes and patterns of each illness to solidify the reader's understanding.
- Explores complications and dangers related to using herbs with children.
- Examines orthodox treatments that may be employed for each condition.
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first!Review this book...
People who purchased this also purchased...
Price: £71.99 £85.00
Price: £29.00 £39.00
Price: £62.99 £75.00
Price: £79.99 £108.95