Hwato SDZ-II Electronic Acupuncture Stimulator
- Output Pulse Wave: Un-symmetry two-direction triangular sharp pulse wave
- Output Pulse Road: six-road output
- Output Pulse Frequency: 1-100HZ continuously adjustable
- Output peak voltage value < 60V (Load 500Ù)
- Output Pulse width: < 0.175ms
- Input Power: 3.5W
- Source of electricity: AC: 220v/50HZ DC:9v/(R14,UM2)
6 lead wires, 6 alligator clip wires , 6 pairs reusable electrodes, 1 user manual.
Supplied with a 2 pin plug and 3 pin plug adapter. CE 0123
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first!Review this product...
People who purchased this also purchased...
Subscribe To CMT
A brief history of Ear Acupuncture, Anatomy and Enervation of the Ear, Techniques to locate active points, Prioritisation of point selection, TCM integration... [more]
Tung Acupuncture is well known for its quick and spontaneous results... [more]