Moxibustion and Cupping Techniques DVD (ISRC CNM220600660)
Code (SKU): ISRC CNM220600660
Moxibustion and Cupping are safe and effective methods of therapy for a wide range of diseases. This DVD offers valuable instruction on how and when to use moxibustion and cupping techniques for the treatment of various conditions, especially those that do not respond to acupuncture and herbal therapy. It is important for any practitioner to be proficient in the skills of moxibustion and cupping because they are useful techniques for the treatment of many common illnesses. In addition, these techniques can provide people with the means of health preservation and disease prevention.
- Covers the techniques and applications of moxibustion and cupping, as well safety precautions :
- Moxibustion – direct and indirect, scarring and non-scarring, etc.
- Cupping – fire cupping, flash cupping, slide-cupping, burning fire method, burning cotton method, alcohol cupping, etc.
- Discusses the various materials used:
- Moxibustion – moxa stick, moxa burner, mugwort, ginger, garlic, salt, xi xin, fu zi, bai jie zi and other substances.
- Cupping – glass, bamboo, suction and multi-purpose cups.
- Clearly defines which diseases are best treated by moxibustion and cupping.
- Provides thorough discussions and demonstrations of proper supplementation and drainage techniques.
There are currently no reviews for this DVD. Be the first!Review this DVD...
People who purchased this also purchased...
Price: £20.99 £25.00
Subscribe To CMT
A brief history of Ear Acupuncture, Anatomy and Enervation of the Ear, Techniques to locate active points, Prioritisation of point selection, TCM integration... [more]
Tung Acupuncture is well known for its quick and spontaneous results... [more]