Acupuncture and Moxibustion for Endometriosis DVD (ISRC CNM220600410)
Code (SKU): ISRC CNM220600410
Endometriosis is a common gynecological disease that frequently causes great discomfort to patients. This DVD program comprehensively covers the Chinese medical theories and therapies used in the treatment of endometriosis. Features include:
- A thorough investigation of the causes, pathomechanisms, and clinical manifestations of endometriosis, based on a solid foundation of both Chinese medical theory and biomedicine.
- An overview of the diagnostic process and management of endometriosis in an integrated medical setting.
- Cutting-edge treatments with moxibustion, including techniques for making medicinal cakes for use with moxa, as well as warm needling.
- Acupuncture therapy based on pattern identification to help practitioners create customized treatments.
- Electro-acupuncture techniques, cautions, and indications to guide practitioners to the most effective methods for each case.
- Additional methods of treatment for integrated medical settings, including point injection therapy, medicinal plasters, auricular acupuncture, and others.
Weight (including packaging): 100g
Tax is not applicable to those living outside the European Economic Community. For more info click here.
0 in stock
Now: £24.99 (£29.99 inc. tax)
There are currently no reviews for this DVD. Be the first!Review this DVD...
Price: £9.99 £19.96
People who purchased this also purchased...
Price: £20.99 £25.00
Diagnosing Pain Beyond Qi and Blood Stagnation. A Look at Painful Obstruction (Bi Syndromes) - Part Oneby Jason Blalack
Price: £1.50 £4.50
Diagnosing Pain Beyond Qi and Blood Stagnation. A Look at Painful Obstruction (Bi Syndromes) - Part Twoby Jason Blalack
Price: £1.50 £4.50
Price: £3.58 £5.99
Price: £27.99 £33.00
Subscribe To CMT