Acupuncture and Moxibustion for Endometriosis DVD (ISRC CNM220600410)
Code (SKU): ISRC CNM220600410
Endometriosis is a common gynecological disease that frequently causes great discomfort to patients. This DVD program comprehensively covers the Chinese medical theories and therapies used in the treatment of endometriosis. Features include:
- A thorough investigation of the causes, pathomechanisms, and clinical manifestations of endometriosis, based on a solid foundation of both Chinese medical theory and biomedicine.
- An overview of the diagnostic process and management of endometriosis in an integrated medical setting.
- Cutting-edge treatments with moxibustion, including techniques for making medicinal cakes for use with moxa, as well as warm needling.
- Acupuncture therapy based on pattern identification to help practitioners create customized treatments.
- Electro-acupuncture techniques, cautions, and indications to guide practitioners to the most effective methods for each case.
- Additional methods of treatment for integrated medical settings, including point injection therapy, medicinal plasters, auricular acupuncture, and others.
There are currently no reviews for this DVD. Be the first!Review this DVD...
People who purchased this also purchased...
Price: £20.99 £25.00
Diagnosing Pain Beyond Qi and Blood Stagnation. A Look at Painful Obstruction (Bi Syndromes) - Part Oneby Jason Blalack
Price: £1.50 £4.50
Diagnosing Pain Beyond Qi and Blood Stagnation. A Look at Painful Obstruction (Bi Syndromes) - Part Twoby Jason Blalack
Price: £1.50 £4.50
Price: £27.99 £33.00
Price: £16.00 £21.00
Subscribe To CMT
A brief history of Ear Acupuncture, Anatomy and Enervation of the Ear, Techniques to locate active points, Prioritisation of point selection, TCM integration... [more]
Tung Acupuncture is well known for its quick and spontaneous results... [more]