Points for Profit: The Essential Guide to Practice Success for Acupuncturists (9781891845253)
Publisher: Blue Poppy
If you are starting a practice for the first time or your existing practice needs a kick-start, this is the book/CD Rom package you need. It covers everything you need to know about the business of practicing acupuncture and Chinese medicine. Used by over 25 schools as a required text. The companion CD Rom alone is worth the price.
- Advice and stories from real practitioners all over the U.S. and Canada
- Scores of pages of downloadable forms, letters, work sheets, and templates on the CD Rom so you don't
have to invent them yourself
- A well-organized, easy-to-read, compact and humor-filled writing style
- Condensed "points to ponder" at the end of each chapter
- Hundreds of resources, websites, and tips to make your professional life easy
- Many effective marketing ideas
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first!Review this book...
Price: £1.50 £4.50
People who purchased this also purchased...
Price: £62.99 £75.00
Price: £16.00 £21.00
Price: £44.09 £48.99
Subscribe To CMT
A brief history of Ear Acupuncture, Anatomy and Enervation of the Ear, Techniques to locate active points, Prioritisation of point selection, TCM integration... [more]
Tung Acupuncture is well known for its quick and spontaneous results... [more]