Handbook of Acupuncture in the Treatment of Nervous System Disorders (9781901149012)
Publisher: Churchill Livingstone
This practical and innovative handbook presents the author's unique clinical experience in the assessment and acupuncture treatment of 57 disorders related to the nervous system. This book can be used by doctors with an interest in the treatment of disorders related to the nervous system but who do not practice such therapy themselves, as well as acupuncture practitioners.
- Compact format – easy to use and practical for the clinic.
- A desktop reference book – ideal for the practitioner who already has a basic knowledge of acupuncture<./li>
- Concise description of symptoms and clinical manifestations of a range of cranial nerve disorders, cerebral disorders, conditions of the spinal nerves and other nervous system disorders.
- Suggests ways in which acupuncture can be used to alleviate, improve or otherwise treat disorders of the nervous system and indicates how acupuncture can form part of a broader treatment program.
- Practical clinical notes discussing the effectiveness and suitability of the treatment indicated.
- Includes Western perspective on disease descriptions, needling depth, needling precautions and integration of treatment.
- Easy-to-read format – with tables to facilitate rapid reference.
- Useful diagrams illustrating the location of standard and special acupuncture points.
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first!Review this book...
People who purchased this also purchased...
Price: £49.99 £60.00
Price: £25.49 £28.50
Subscribe To CMT
Access the energetic field at will. Know which points are ‘active’ and ready for change. Simplify and transform your treatments. [more]
Tung Acupuncure is well known for its quick and spontaneous results. [more]