Chinese Materia Medica (9781901149029)
Publisher: Donica Publishing
This clearly written, comprehensively indexed and reader-friendly manual is a great new title that will help all TCM practitioners and students.
- Comprehensive monographs contain: details of main ingredients, taste and nature, channels entered, functions and indications, common dosage, precautions and contraindications.
- Unique tabular format lists provide "at-a-glance" accessibility.
- Summary tables in each chapter help you obtain quick overviews of the material covered.
- Unique coverage on toxicity and legal status.
- Comprehensive list of appendices and indices -- listings are by pinyin, pharmaceutical, and English names for easy reference.
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first!Review this book...
Subscribe To CMT
Access the energetic field at will. Know which points are ‘active’ and ready for change. Simplify and transform your treatments. [more]
Tung Acupuncure is well known for its quick and spontaneous results. [more]