Chinese Materia Medica (9781901149029)
Publisher: Donica Publishing
This clearly written, comprehensively indexed and reader-friendly manual is a great new title that will help all TCM practitioners and students.
- Comprehensive monographs contain: details of main ingredients, taste and nature, channels entered, functions and indications, common dosage, precautions and contraindications.
- Unique tabular format lists provide "at-a-glance" accessibility.
- Summary tables in each chapter help you obtain quick overviews of the material covered.
- Unique coverage on toxicity and legal status.
- Comprehensive list of appendices and indices -- listings are by pinyin, pharmaceutical, and English names for easy reference.
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first!Review this book...
Subscribe To CMT
A brief history of Ear Acupuncture, Anatomy and Enervation of the Ear, Techniques to locate active points, Prioritisation of point selection, TCM integration... [more]