Pointer Pulse II
This enhance the effect and save the treatment time. Dual probe and dual-mode laser device (continuous and 1-15 Hz pulsed adjustable), with T.E.N.S.
- Battery Operated portable and convenient to use everywhere and can also be used with an DC 9V adaptor.
- With the use of laser and/or T.E.N.S. acupuncture becomes a painless process and readily acceptable to everyone young and old.
- Pointer Pulse II is a device which provides a combination of two outputs of Laser and Electrical stimulation.
- Laser and Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) devices are used for the symptomatic relief of chronic (long term) intractable pain and as an adjunctive treatment in the management of post surgical traumatic pain problems.
- Laser is also used as a substitution of invasive acupuncture treatment.
- Laser acupuncture means directly irradiating some key body points on the surface of the skin.
Weight (including packaging): 550g
Tax is not applicable to those living outside the European Economic Community. For more info click here.
99 in stock
Now: £245.00 (£294.00 inc. tax)
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first!Review this product...
Subscribe To CMT
WEBINAR: The human ear is a poweful tool for both diagnosis and treatment... [more]
Master Tung's Acupuncture: Richard Tan's Applications (Lower Body Points) by Dr. Richard Tan (11/16/14)
WEBINAR: Discover the lower body points (and their locations) in Master Tung's acupuncture... [more]