Pointer Pulse II
This enhance the effect and save the treatment time. Dual probe and dual-mode laser device (continuous and 1-15 Hz pulsed adjustable), with T.E.N.S.
- Battery Operated portable and convenient to use everywhere and can also be used with an DC 9V adaptor.
- With the use of laser and/or T.E.N.S. acupuncture becomes a painless process and readily acceptable to everyone young and old.
- Pointer Pulse II is a device which provides a combination of two outputs of Laser and Electrical stimulation.
- Laser and Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) devices are used for the symptomatic relief of chronic (long term) intractable pain and as an adjunctive treatment in the management of post surgical traumatic pain problems.
- Laser is also used as a substitution of invasive acupuncture treatment.
- Laser acupuncture means directly irradiating some key body points on the surface of the skin.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first!Review this product...
Subscribe To CMT
A brief history of Ear Acupuncture, Anatomy and Enervation of the Ear, Techniques to locate active points, Prioritisation of point selection, TCM integration... [more]
Tung Acupuncture is well known for its quick and spontaneous results... [more]