Pointer Pulse (MM7003)
Laser is also used as a substitution of invasive acupuncture treatment. Laser acupuncture means directly irradiating some key body points on the surface of the skin. hand held pulsed Laser and pulsed T.E.N.S.
- Modern Spring Type Probe Tip
- Sensitivity Adjustment
- Immediate Point Location and Treatment
- T.E.N.S. Stimulation and or
- Laser stimulation continuous or 10 Hz pulsed laser stimulation
- Channel: One
- The Peak of Output Current: micro current,
- Blue zone on dial (0-2 mA)
- Black zone on dial (2-45 mA)
- ¡Ó20% (on 500 ohm loading)
- Pulse Rate: 10 Hz (fixed) ¡Ó20 %
- Pulse Width: 260 £gS (fixed) ¡Ó20 %
- Pulse Shape: Biphasic Square Wave with a negative spik
- Wave Form: Continuous
- Indicator Lamp: Green lamp indicates the stimulation & detection mode; yellow lamp indicates laser operation.
- Laser Wavelength: 650nm
- Maximum Power Output: 5mW, solid state diode. Do not stare at laser beam directly or through optical instrument.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first!Review this product...
Subscribe To CMT
Access the energetic field at will. Know which points are ‘active’ and ready for change. Simplify and transform your treatments. [more]
Tung Acupuncure is well known for its quick and spontaneous results. [more]