Pointer Pulse (MM7003)
Laser is also used as a substitution of invasive acupuncture treatment. Laser acupuncture means directly irradiating some key body points on the surface of the skin. hand held pulsed Laser and pulsed T.E.N.S.
- Modern Spring Type Probe Tip
- Sensitivity Adjustment
- Immediate Point Location and Treatment
- T.E.N.S. Stimulation and or
- Laser stimulation continuous or 10 Hz pulsed laser stimulation
- Channel: One
- The Peak of Output Current: micro current,
- Blue zone on dial (0-2 mA)
- Black zone on dial (2-45 mA)
- ¡Ó20% (on 500 ohm loading)
- Pulse Rate: 10 Hz (fixed) ¡Ó20 %
- Pulse Width: 260 £gS (fixed) ¡Ó20 %
- Pulse Shape: Biphasic Square Wave with a negative spik
- Wave Form: Continuous
- Indicator Lamp: Green lamp indicates the stimulation & detection mode; yellow lamp indicates laser operation.
- Laser Wavelength: 650nm
- Maximum Power Output: 5mW, solid state diode. Do not stare at laser beam directly or through optical instrument.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first!Review this product...
Subscribe To CMT
A brief history of Ear Acupuncture, Anatomy and Enervation of the Ear, Techniques to locate active points, Prioritisation of point selection, TCM integration... [more]
Tung Acupuncture is well known for its quick and spontaneous results... [more]