AWQ105 Pro Electronic Acupunctoscope (AWQ105)
This professional unit provides multiple functions and features, which are essential in daily acupuncture practice.
- 5 outputs (including an output exclusively for the use of search/stimulation probe for point detection and immediate stimulation.)
- Frequency and Pulse Width are adjustable & separated into two groups, Group 1 for Ch 1 & 2 , and Group 2 for Ch 3 & 4. (Instead of one Frequency and one Pulse Width for all channels)
- 2 large LCD (each measures 15X30 mm) for displaying precise frequency of each group, and one LCD (15x30 mm) for showing sensitivity during acup-point detection. This LCD also displays the frequency (fixed at 10 Hz) during direct stimulation by the search/stimulation probe.
- 3 different Mode; Cont (continuous), Modulate and Burst.
- High & Low selection of output. X1 and X5 (multiplier) of pulse rate and width adjustments
- Timer selection for different period of treatment session. Continuous, 15 minutes and 30 minutes.
- Buzzer ON/OFF, for sound control during point detection.
- Steady output intensity increment control, no cross over, and no interference between each output.
- Music for timer alert and error warning.
Weight (including packaging): 1000g
Tax is not applicable to those living outside the European Economic Community. For more info click here.
99 in stock
Now: £169.50 (£203.40 inc. tax)
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first!Review this product...
Subscribe To CMT
WEBINAR: The human ear is a poweful tool for both diagnosis and treatment... [more]
Master Tung's Acupuncture: Richard Tan's Applications (Lower Body Points) by Dr. Richard Tan (11/16/14)
WEBINAR: Discover the lower body points (and their locations) in Master Tung's acupuncture... [more]