The Management of Post-Operative Pain with Acupuncture (9780443103612)
Publisher: Churchill Livingstone
This text gives a thorough and analytical review of the treatment options for post-operative pain, using acupuncture. Based on the clinical experience of the author and supported by that of acupuncturists in Chinese universities, the book offers a comprehensive and detailed set of treatments for a wide variety of post-operative pain symptoms and conditions, and includes detailed modifications of the treatments, to aid clinical practice.
- Thorough exploration of the management of post-operative pain with acupuncture
- Provides knowledge on the theory and practical skills of the treatment with acupuncture in order to obtain better therapeutic results
- Only book available offering acupuncturists the opportunity to manage the treatment skilfully
- Comprehensively covers all kinds of pain after the operation
- Highlights the importance of treatment differentiation, point selection, point explanations and modifications, hereby providing as much knowledge on treatment as possible
- In addition to acupuncture treatment, also includes relevant information for example on auricular acupuncture, electroacupuncture and point injection
- Written by an experienced and well-known author in the field.
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first!Review this book...
People who purchased this also purchased...
Price: £31.50 £35.00
Price: £16.00 £21.00
Price: £44.09 £48.99
Subscribe To CMT
A brief history of Ear Acupuncture, Anatomy and Enervation of the Ear, Techniques to locate active points, Prioritisation of point selection, TCM integration... [more]