Plinth 2000 502 Hydraulic Couch (502H)
Features: unique lifetime guarantee, easy operation, hoist accessible, low running costs, high density fire retardant foam, hard-wearing anti-microbial vinyl, able to lift 225kg from its lowest height, full choice of accessories and colours. For full specifications, please click here.
- Hydraulic height adjustment.
- Able to lift up to 225kg (35 stone) from its lowest height.
- Backrest adjustment by gas strut mechanism.
- Backrest angle adjustable from -35º to + 85º vertical.
- Hoist clearance of 13cm (5”).
- Adjustable foot for uneven floors.
- Fully washable/ fire retardant Ambla vinyl available in a range of colours.
- Couch goes horizontal for patient recovery in emergency situations.
- Robust retractable castors for excellent mobility and safety.
- CE marked in conformity with MDD 93/42/EEC Annex IX Class 1.
Length: 188 cm (74”)
Width: 63 cm (25”)
Height: 46 cm (18”) approx to 95 cm (37”) approx
Our unique guarantee is for a LIFETIME on the mechanism and UNCONDITIONAL for 3 years on all components.. This even applies to accidental damage. We will not quibble. The only exclusion is damage to upholstery. All the Plinth 2000 products carry the CE marked.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first!Review this product...
Subscribe To CMT
Korean Hand Therapy (KHT) is unique when compared to other hand reflexology... [more]
A very practical 2 day workshop with lots of practise!. Tung Acupuncture is well known for its quick and spontaneous results... [more]