We sell a wide range of acupuncture supplies, needles, moxa supplies, cupping sets, gua sha tools, electric acupuncture machines as well as acupuncture books, dvds, articles and a lot more. Buy everything you need in one place and save on postage costs!
Latest Articles and News
- Acupuncture-evoked response in somatosensory and prefrontal cortices predicts immediate pain reduction in carpal tunnel syndrome.
- A Clinical Trial of Acupuncture about Time-varying Treatment and Points Selection in Primary Dysmenorrhea
- A meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials on acupuncture for amblyopia
- A multicenter, randomized, controlled trial testing the effects of acupuncture on allergic rhinitis
- A qualitative study of the experiences of patients with knee osteoarthritis undergoing moxibustion
- A randomized clinical trial of fibromyalgia treatment with acupuncture compared with fluoxetine
- A randomized pilot study of acupuncture treatment for primary dysmenorrhea
- Acupressure at the Meridian Acupoint Xiyangguan (GB33) Influences Near-Infrared Spectroscopic Parameters (Regional Oxygen Saturation) in Deeper Tissue of the Knee in Healthy Volunteers
Latest Forum Discussions
Years ago I was fortunate to take a master class with Bob Flaws on diagnosis. Bob Flaws has been a lifelong champion of correct practice of TCM for the last 35 years. In the class Bob recommended using " four firsts" with all your clients. 4 key things to identifying a person's presenting patterns the moment you see a new client. It is based on what you see and notice in the first few moments can be hugely useful in forming your first working hypothesis in terms of pattern identification. This does require the practitioner to actively notice certain key features and interpret their meaning correctly. Click here to discuss.
Latest Special Offers
Price: £39.50 £65.00
Price: £20.99 £29.99
Price: £25.79 £42.99
Price: £11.20 £55.99
Price: £5.99 £7.50
Price: £5.99 £7.50
Subscribe To CMT
WEBINAR: The human ear is a poweful tool for both diagnosis and treatment... [more]
Thousands of behavioral health treatment and criminal justice... [more]