Chi: L. Kd (water)......R.Kd (fire)

For the others 6 organs' diagnosis

Behind Lu is Li

Behind Ht is Si

Behind Pc is Sj

Behind Sp is St

Behind Lv is Gb

Behind Kd is Ub

Question: if heart is wife of small intestine, so Cun Ht position can diagnosis both upper Jiao Ht and lower Jiao Si conditions ?

My new idea is come from anatomy, first I exchange the liver and spleen pulse diagnosis positions, because liver is on right side of human body, spleen and stomach is on left side of human body, and for diagnosis I believe there is no only one certainly form or way, about ancient TCM book talk about left liver and right lung, I think it was come from 5E, but still something unlogic on anatomy. Today everything is changing and science technology so advanced, so that is why I try different ways to feeling the pulse may get more correct diagnosis result and it doesn't mean to break the 5E theory. If the patient lay down face up and head to south, maybe right hand should heart liver kidney water and left hand should be lung spleen kidney fire, why exchanged? because it is Yin want find Yang and Yang want go to Yin(the spine nerve has cross feeling), so ancient Chinese doctor exchange them, I think it may make sense. So exchanged the Liver and Spleen position may make sense. Second, the heart's husband is small intestine, so basic on their relationship may get some information of small intestine from the heart position, for example the heart fire transfer to small intestine, the cun heart position should be rapid and wiry pulse on heavy pressure, and it should not wiry on light pressure, because heart fire already transfer to small intestine. I mean above Jiao is light pressure, middle Jiao is normal pressure, lower Jiao is heavy pressure. The same for lung position can feel the lower jiao large intestine's condition. This is not mean only cun position can do all the pulse diagnosis positions or no need feel the chi pulse. It means to confirm the chi pulse diagnosis also need cun pulse diagnosis, the pulse diagnosis positions are related each others, they are not single or independently one organ on one position. For execute my new idea still need long time practice.

So, what is you thought or experience?

Yes traditionally, it is determined with the emperor standing or sitting and facing south. This puts the east on the left, the west on the right, the heart being in front faces south, and the kidneys being
    in back are situated in the north. But I think this way, if the emperor has heavy sick and lay down face up head north, then it will be different conditions. So, basic on this point, it is very important for the patient's body location and face direction on pulse diagnosis.

As I told, If the patient lay down face up and head to south, maybe right hand should heart liver kidney water and left hand should be lung spleen kidney fire, why exchanged? because it is Yin want find Yang and Yang want go to Yin(the spine nerve system has cross feeling), so ancient Chinese doctor exchange them, I think it may make sense.

Additional, if we left the guan position Lv/Sp alone, for patient lay down face up and head south, the left cun is heart fire, left chi is kidney water. What about the patient lay down face up and head north? Could it be left cun is kidney water, left chi is heart fire position? very interesting question! can you answer it?

My answer is: if it is sun rise time the sun's power and earth magnetic energy field will bring up the kidney water energy up to cun location, then pull down the heart energy down to chi location, see, the cun and chi pulse's location can exchange too. The same as lung and kidney fire pulse location.
    http://latcmwellnesscenter.com/163.html
    Last edited by feng; 26-08-2012 at 21:14.

I believe the TCM is about energy and energy function condition medicine culture, it is more than construction medicine culture, hence, the pulse diagnosis is a energy feeling diagnosis, no only a position touch feeling diagnosis. Because of so many confuse of pulse diagnosis when I was in university time, this idea is basic on 5E energy theory with anatomy theory and nerve system function to inference come out. It is more logical and more correct of translation from ancient Chinese sentences with today's science knowledge coordinate together, and in different conditions it can flexible use into the different pulse diagnosis ways.
    Thanks
    Feng Mei, L.Ac.
    Last edited by feng; 26-08-2012 at 21:04.

Quote Originally Posted by feng View Post
    New pulse diagnosis position

by Feng Mei, L.Ac.

Cun: for upper jiao organs' diagnosis

Guan: for middle jiao organs' diagnosis

Chi: for lower jiao organs' diagnosis

Left hand................ Right hand

Cun: L. Lu & Ht........ R. Lu & Pc

Guan:L. Sp.............. R. Lv

Chi: L. Kd (water)......R.Kd (fire)

For the others 6 organs' diagnosis

Behind Lu is Li

Behind Ht is Si

Behind Pc is Sj

Behind Sp is St

Behind Lv is Gb

Behind Kd is Ub

Question: if heart is wife of small intestine, so Cun Ht position can diagnosis both upper Jiao Ht and lower Jiao Si conditions ?

My new idea is come from anatomy, first I exchange the liver and spleen pulse diagnosis positions, because liver is on right side of human body, spleen and stomach is on left side of human body, and for diagnosis I believe there is no only one certainly form or way, about ancient TCM book talk about left liver and right lung, I think it was come from 5E, but still something unlogic on anatomy. Today everything is changing and science technology so advanced, so that is why I try different ways to feeling the pulse may get more correct diagnosis result and it doesn't mean to break the 5E theory. If the patient lay down face up and head to south, maybe right hand should heart liver kidney water and left hand should be lung spleen kidney fire, why exchanged? because it is Yin want find Yang and Yang want go to Yin(the spine nerve has cross feeling), so ancient Chinese doctor exchange them, I think it may make sense. So exchanged the Liver and Spleen position may make sense. Second, the heart's husband is small intestine, so basic on their relationship may get some information of small intestine from the heart position, for example the heart fire transfer to small intestine, the cun heart position should be rapid and wiry pulse on heavy pressure, and it should not wiry on light pressure, because heart fire already transfer to small intestine. I mean above Jiao is light pressure, middle Jiao is normal pressure, lower Jiao is heavy pressure. The same for lung position can feel the lower jiao large intestine's condition. This is not mean only cun position can do all the pulse diagnosis positions or no need feel the chi pulse. It means to confirm the chi pulse diagnosis also need cun pulse diagnosis, the pulse diagnosis positions are related each others, they are not single or independently one organ on one position. For execute my new idea still need long time practice.

So, what is you thought or experience?

Yes traditionally, it is determined with the emperor standing or sitting and facing south. This puts the east on the left, the west on the right, the heart being in front faces south, and the kidneys being
    in back are situated in the north. But I think this way, if the emperor has heavy sick and lay down face up head north, then it will be different conditions. So, basic on this point, it is very important for the patient's body location and face direction on pulse diagnosis.

As I told, If the patient lay down face up and head to south, maybe right hand should heart liver kidney water and left hand should be lung spleen kidney fire, why exchanged? because it is Yin want find Yang and Yang want go to Yin(the spine nerve system has cross feeling), so ancient Chinese doctor exchange them, I think it may make sense.

Additional, if we left the guan position Lv/Sp alone, for patient lay down face up and head south, the left cun is heart fire, left chi is kidney water. What about the patient lay down face up and head north? Could it be left cun is kidney water, left chi is heart fire position? very interesting question! can you answer it?

My answer is: if it is sun rise time the sun's power and earth magnetic energy field will bring up the kidney water energy up to cun location, then pull down the heart energy down to chi location, see, the cun and chi pulse's location can exchange too. The same as lung and kidney fire pulse location.
    http://latcmwellnesscenter.com/163.html
    Hello Fend, I think the pulse positions are good. Simply put as the Heart and Lung are almost one. The Lung on the right represents Wei Qi Yang Qi of the Lung. The Liver and Spleen can alternatein position. Not sure they should be fixed. The Liver is very Yang but definitely Yin. The Gallbladder is Yang. Maybe the Gallbladder ought to belong opposite the Liver on the Right. Water on the left and fire on the right still clinically works.
    I'm not really sure about SI and LIKE positions. Rarely use it.
    Thanks. Nice to see..